Events June 21, 2023 10:00 am EDT
Making the Right Move: A Retirement Panel Discussion at New Pond Village
Our guests joined us at New Pond Village on Wednesday, June 21st for a retirement planning discussion on:
- Information about the different kinds of senior living communities and their contract types. (Adam Manchester, Executive Director, New Pond Village)
- How to plan for care costs. (Michael Graff, Financial Advisor at ProIncome)
- Tips for decluttering and downsizing your current home and decorating your new space. (Jane Kiegel, Move Manger, WayForth Move Management and Teresa Curtis, Interior Designer, Curtis Rowe Interiors)
- How to make your home stand out in today’s market to get ready to sell. (David Derian, Real Estate Broker of Berkshire Hathaway)
About this Event
Following the panel presentation, they were able to:
- Join us in a Q&A session with our expert panelists.
- Speak with sales counselors.
- Take a private tour of the community.
- View apartment homes.
- Meet some of our residents.